Wednesday 23 December 2015

SWOT Analysis

Looking back at my previous blogs, I have noticed that a number of them needs to be improved and that I have both weaknesses and strengths.

Strengths 
- A lot of research into Thriller movies and into the target audience
-  Detailed blogs, explaining exactly what needs to be done (production)
- My blog posts do not look messy


Weaknesses
- Not enough multi media in blog posts
- I have quite a few unfinished blogs which I need to complete so that I do not get left behind on current blog posts.
- Time management between work from all different subjects


Threats
- I find it hard finding the right GIFS to use, as I imagine what I want my blog posts to look like in my head before starting one


Opportunities
- I really like filming as it's helping me develop my camera skills and my confidence is boosting every time I use the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment