Saturday 2 January 2016

Task 2 - SWOT ANAlYSIS.

SWOT ANALYSIS.

Strengths:

I have many GIFS throughout my post. 
I have many Prezi's in my blogposts. 
I have lots of research into actual title sequences. 
My blogposts are detailed, I try to have a balance between writing and visual presentations.
I have lots of evidence in research. 

Weaknesses: 
I have very little evidence in shot-lists, layouts, drafting, scripting or story boarding. 
Some of the posts are not ordered properly.

Threats: 
I didn't know how much to write in some blogposts and it may have affected my work. 
I've fallen behind a couple times as I struggled with the work load. 
My time management managing 4 A levels. 

Opportunities: 
I can check over my work to see if everything is grammatically correct. 
Finish off someone the work that I haven't completed. 
Add some more creative visual apps to boost my blogposts even more. 

Targets: 
1. To check over all of my work and see if everything is correct
2. Add more evidence to my work on shot lists, layouts, drafting, scripting or story boarding. 
3. To finish off everything I haven't completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment