Monday 9 November 2015

PLANNING - Individual ideas

My initial idea for our group opening title sequence is a thriller/genre. I imagine the title sequence to be discrete so that it will not give much away and will make the audience want to watch the full film and to keep them intrigued throughout. One of my aims would be to make the audience once or twice during the opening.

I reckon that the idea that I imagine is quite similar to SE7EN due to analysing the sequence in depth for our remake of it. In this title sequence, I would use a lot of dark backgrounds and light to create shadows which will cause suspense and tension.I would also show one of the characters, who is the devil, at the end of the opening in a sudden way to get a reaction out of the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment